The Groups’ Growth Development Engineer (Curtis Wallace), along with 3 key customers had a fantastic day out golfing and networking. Even the weather played ‘ball’ on the day.
Interesting facts about the Golf club:
- Malone Golf Club was founded in 1895.
- In 1903 Caddies were paid 6d (2.5 pence) a round
- “Positively Belfast were tasked with changing the image of Belfast in the 90’s. As part of this they promoted the Irish Senior Masters, with Malone being selected as the venue. The first star golfer was Billy Casper, but the competition was won by South African John Fourie The Second Irish Senior Masters was held the following year and eight times major winner Gary Player was the star attraction”.
GES Group believes in the importance of community, both inside our organisation and in our external operations. We aim to work commercially and profitably for the benefit of our employees and customers. Many projects we contribute to have an impact on the wider society in which we live – projects that can affect thousands of people require technological expertise and also an awareness of the responsible use of natural resources. We aim to:
- Support, motivate and trust our colleagues and encourage and promote strong teamwork within our company and with our clients
- Give back to the community through sponsorship, fundraising, networking, employment and volunteering opportunities
- Contribute to a positive impact on the local and global environment
Congratulations to NI Chamber for a well organised and great day!