Electricity Suppliers require from all the customers to retain a power factor of 0.95 and above. Failure to do so results in penalties in the form of excess reactive power charges. (kvar/h)
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Is your utility company charging a penalty for reactive power consumption?
- What energy management challenges are you experiencing?
- Would you like to add more capacity to your transformer?
- Would you like to reduce the heat in your network and extend the life of the plant’s components?
- Are you looking for ways to improve energy efficiency and boost facility productivity?
- Are you experiencing nuisance tripping and equipment overheating?
- What are your energy-efficiency goals for the upcoming year?
- Do you have a CO2 emission reduction target?
- What plans do you have for improving operational processes?
- Are you aware of power quality symptoms and issues that could be affecting your facility?
Our Power Quality solutions can help you to:
- Reduce capital expenses up to 30%
- Reduce reactive energy billing penalties and lower operating expenses up to 10% • Reduce energy losses by up to 30%
- Improve power system and equipment reliability up to 18%
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 95kg for every kvar/h of power factor installed