Balancing is carried out using IRD Mechanalysis equipment, either in-house on our soft-bed balancing machines, or on-site if it is not practical, or economical, to move the unit to our Workshop. In this case, GES Group carried out Dynamic Balancing on a 2000KG fan, 2463mm in diameter.
- Collect fan from customer site, and deliver to customer when works complete
- Metal spray repair and machine the fan shaft back to original tolerance
- Dismantle the fan preserving the front cone and back plate
- Remove all blades and prep the remaining surfaces
- Manufacture new blades matching curve and profile
- Weld in position
- Carry out Non-Destructuve Testing on the fan welds
- Carry out Dynamic Balancing on the fan
To find out more about our Dynamic Balancing capabilities, contact Ray McHugh on Tel: 02890 835567, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.